Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

no outward service

Why is my phone refusing to send voice/text/data yet receives voice text data ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

my account

HI O2 CUSTOMERS I THING SO MANY CHEETING GOING THRUE WITH MONTLY BILLS ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 network not working

Hi, I have paid my bill yesterday and i still have no calls texts or 4G i cant even call O2.Any ideas why?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG Data usage popup notification issue

Once a day my new Xperia phone is displaying a popup notification telling me I've used mobile data and won't be changed more than £1 for the remainder of the day. This happens even though I've always got the mobile data setting switched off - I only ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I or am I not going to be charged for recieving (not opening) texts whilst abroad?

I keep getting charged for sending or receiving texts whilst abroad. This is the third month in a row. I have data roaming turned off, mobile data turned off and imessage turned off as suggested the last time I called to question the bill. Maybe I sh...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! locked phone

l got my Nokia 520 from car phone warehouse a few years ago unlocked , had o2 pay&go after 12mths changed to giff gaff then ee and back to o2 but now found a new network put sim in phone only to find my unlocked phone is locked to o2 been local o2 sh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't pay bill

I think either I or the O2 person misspelled my email when I signed up for a Pay Monthly thing. I had Pay As You Go before. Now when I try to access my bill, "My O2 products and services" only gives me O2 wifi. I can't access my bill and therefore ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rip Off

3 months into an O2 contract and O2 wants to increase my monthly charge of £35.00 per month by an extra £11.00 per year! Thieves!

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

I should have had about 10-20 pounds left in my account but on the anniversary of my monthly "Pay & Go" 17/2/17 my account was reduced to zero. Why? In the past, as I use this phone whenvisiting UK, a balance below 15 pounds has been allowed to sit t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos