Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim only ended, can i cancel account?

Hi my sim only 12 month contract ended and I'm on a month to month payment. If I want to cancel my account, do I need to give the usual 30 day notice? As technically the 'contract' has ended?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor O2 signal

I am the only O2 user in my office who can't ever get a signal. I have a galaxy s3. All other O2 users can get a good signal but not me. Any ideas, anyone please?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to lengthen ring tone

on Pay as you gophone Not on voicemail (dont want to pay for msgs from spammers) and dont want to switch it on either! phone cuts off (stops ringing)after 15sec..not long enough to get out of pocket etc etc how can i make it last for 30 sec

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on

Hi , does anyone know if the travel bolt on still works on the Isle Of Man?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime voucher

I bought two airtime vouchers thinking it was my top up. It hasn't come through ony balance. Do I have to ring someone at O2 to get it activated

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 1st Quarter Subscriber Figure

The Daily Mail today report o2's nett subscriber base ROSE by 135000 during Q1.This follows the furore over OFCOM's announcements in January regarding mid term price increases and whether these are right or wrong.Whilst this was a slow down on Q4 thi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity SIM and changing handsets

Morning!On 17th May I'm due to switch over to O2 Simplicity ultd 12M 5GB 4G tariff. I'm currently using a HTC One X but over the next few months I'm going to switch to another HTC model or wait for the new iPhone in September.Other than needing diffe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments

I am trying to use the automated payment service but is not available it keeps saying will transfer me to am adviser. Also the option to make a payment on the web isn't there? What's going on!

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

New, activate SIM showing no service

I got a new sim for my iPhone because I broke the last one trying to cut it... Called CS, got it activated yesterday around 3pm, but it's still showing no service when I turn the phone on. Should it take this long? Or does it sound like there's a pro...