Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No 4G signal?

I recently upgraded my sim and tariff so that I could get 4G internet however I still havent got a 4G internet connection . My area is covered and my phone is compatible Im not sure what else to try anyone got any ideas? I am on a (pay & go tarriff )

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat charges but contract states this was included

my contract states i am to pay £42.00 per month which includes any VAT and services but for the past 6 months i have been paying vat . i understand the monthly contract increased to £43.13 but they started charging VAT on top of this every month but ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family and Friends discount

I have been told that I am having the family and friends discount. My family friend has done this for me. Where can i check to see of this is on my account? And will it show on my bill?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I ordered a new phone last week - an early upgrade and contract change - and opted for click and collect at my local O2 store. Delivery date given when ordering was 8th July. The order is marked complete and dispatched 4th July. The DPD parcel number...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old PAYG number

My new phone won't take the standard size sim I currently use.... so I've sent for a new PAYG sim.Is it possible to keep my old number? I've looked at the help pages that tell you how to move from monthly to PAYG and from PAYG to monthly etc etc but ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning pay and go phone just over 28 days

Hiya all, Just wondered if it is possible at all? I purcahsed a pay as you go phone from anO2 shop in Brighton on June 6th and would like to return it It keeps completely dropping signal - both network and internet - meaning it has become pointless t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rewards

Hi back again can you use rewards towards a new phone on line with O2? joules

joules by Level 4: Observant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia 520

Hi if I were to buy the nokia lumia 520 does it come with the micro sim card as the sim card I have is the standard one, I am an o2 customer would I be able to keep my existing phone number? if so how would I do this, would it be when the new phone i...

joules by Level 4: Observant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repeated spam text messages

I am not sure if someone has sold my number on or if someone has genuinely put the wrong number in somewhere but I am being hounded by texts for 'Allen' about loans and other products. I have forwarded them all to 7726 and sent the number they have c...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5S just died

I have a 5S on a 24 month contract which started in October 2013. Last night the phone was working fine, this morning it is completely dead, won't turn on, won't charge. Do I have to return it to O2 or to Apple to get it fixed?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos