Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tariff change

My O2 Refresh is showing that I can upgrade for free from now but I am happy with the iPhone that I have so would just like to change tariff to get more data. I am interested in the 20GB for £20 deal that expires tomorrow but it isn't showing in my c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract end

i want the date of the end of my contract please, so i can terminate, going into care no more need for it.Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling only sim contract

I'm going Australia for a year and so don't need my sim contract but I still want to carry on paying for the phone. Is that possible?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use I4s Apple Iphone to connect Laptop to the internet.

New on here, first time I have needed to use my Iphone 4s as a means to connect my laptop to the internet due to an interuption with my ISP service (moving home) for about a week and will be in a very quiet area so unlikely I will be able to connect ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundles

Are the free minutes in Big Bundles just between O2 costumers or they can be used to any network?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online billing

When I try to download a bill by clicking the link, all I get is the error at the top of the page (under the seaside picture with the sandcastles): DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid. I have logged off and on again to no ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay bill

i have changed my pass word and now it will not let me log in 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract finished and phone has no service???

My contract recently finished and I have decided to keep my phone and I also unlocked my carrier so I can put any sim in, now my phone has no service and sim is not provisioned does that mean I need a new pay as you go sim and change my old one???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 ah they taking the *bleep*

I being waiting for 02 to get back to me for 6 weeks about them removing 15 per month from my account for over 18 months they had no legal right to take i told they get back to me after 72 hours but nothing 6 weeks on i phone to check my bill to find...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos