Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

What is using up my data. I no sooner pay my monthly bill and a message says your data is all used. Then I cant access anything when I'm away from home.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Data

I am travelling to Greece in July and have heard that my data, calls and texts are now included as part of my bundle each month is this true or do I need to activate something else?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Children PAYG

Hi folks Can my under 18 daughter sign up for her own account on My O2 with a PAYG SIM, or do I have to add her phone to my account? many thanks, Adam

Resolved! Unlocking iphone 6s

Hi just a quick question, i have a sim only pay monthly contract coming to an end and i am disapointed with the current deals that are on offer so i am thinking of moving to another provider but to do this i need to unlock my phone. I only have a mon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

Carnt pay till thursday but can I still get more data ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leaving o2

hello i want to leave o2 and use my number with a different network. can you please advise me on the correct procedure and also give me a pak code please. kind regards lisa

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over sea charges

Hi I'm in Kenya at the moment and the day I landed got a text about using my phone for a £4.99 a day charge and get all the same calls texts and data as uk only used it a few days so shonld only be a £30-£40 extra on my bill but just looked on my o2 ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

network connetion

can you please tell me why is it I have no network connection this has never happened before and without this the phone is deadwhich is really annoying me can you please advise.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change in bank details

Need to change by bank details. Lengthy wait to get through to customer service. Can you do this online?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos