Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi there my name is Thomas Dair and I am truly sorry for this and I hope you can help me my phone has been blocked for calling out and text I have payed most of my bill and I will be paying the rest on Thursday when I get payed I really need my phone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to O2 PAYG at end of monthly contract

The contact on my Galaxy Note 4 finishes on 24 July 2017. I want to switch to O2 PAYG. Do I need to give a month's notice on 24 June or can I give notice today. Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi - I've just moved out to Canada, and I need to cancel my phone contract (pay monthly). can this be done from here, or do I need to drop in to a store when nex in the UK?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of name

I have recently married and need to change my name on my account

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement sim card

Does anybody know how I can order a replacement sim card for my pay monthly phone at all?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I activate my Bolt-On

I've just upgraded my handset and contract, I'm now on a 5Gb contract with 10Gb as a free Bolt-On. I've just used up the 5Gb but instead of continuing to the 10Gb data I'm being told I need to get additional data. Does anyone know if I have to activa...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late Payment

Good AfternoonI paid my bill this morning. It was overdue but I would like to know when it will be cleared and I can use my phone again please.

ICL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

What is using up my data. I no sooner pay my monthly bill and a message says your data is all used. Then I cant access anything when I'm away from home.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Data

I am travelling to Greece in July and have heard that my data, calls and texts are now included as part of my bundle each month is this true or do I need to activate something else?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Children PAYG

Hi folks Can my under 18 daughter sign up for her own account on My O2 with a PAYG SIM, or do I have to add her phone to my account? many thanks, Adam