Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif ?

Hi , a question ? i have 3 phones on different tariff , my daughter had no wifi at home so she has the most expensive oneO2 refresh 24 20gigShe has now moved house and is able to get VM and now has wifi , so she uses less than 3 gig a month .I called...

Rongtw by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Bill

Why is my phone bill not a VAT invoice

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage disappeared in less than 1/2 an hour

Last Thursday (11/5) I got a text from 02 to say I'd used 80% of my inclusive data.less than half an hour later I got another text to say I'd used 100%. I was at work at the time, I had left my screeen on to measure my number of steps whilst at work ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

HiI've just had my latest bill for the period 7th April - 7th May however, I need to find some info based on texts sent on the 11th May which won't be until my next months billing period. Is there a way to see this info without having to wait until I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! user name change

My email address has changed from [removed]@talktalk.net to stephennbabs**Personal info** Therefore my User name needs to change. How do I do this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly charges

Is anybody able to tell me why I have been charged extra this month for 02 refresh. This is the first time it has appeared on my bill. Is this now an ongoing monthly charge or a one off payment? Thank you.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quickest Way to End Contract?

Hi all, So I've had my contract for just coming up 2 years, I got the deal through mobiles.co.uk and I've sworn by it ever since, my contract ends in October but I do have the option to pay it and upgrade. Thing is, is that I can pay it all in the on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

Hy!Good Morning! I would like a contract to my phone number but i ordered a sim card but i'm not sure good for me. order number is ******.Please checking?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request

Hi ! please any help to find out when is the date of my renovation contract - monthly contract with O2 as I spend 40 minutes to do like someone told me to open my O2 account and it will be show all - no - it,s not working - any advice. any help as I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting abroad from UK cost

Hi, how much does it cost to text Germany and France please?I have been charged 87p +VAT for a 5 lines text on an iPhone 6S to Germany & £ 1.17 +VAT for an 8 lines text to France. Is this normal???Please advise, thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos