Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top Up Number (4444) out of service due to "fixing a fault"

Hi, I bought a top up voucher for my phone which I have been doing for years. But for the first time ever, when I dial 4444, the very annoying woman's voice says, " sorry, we are currently fixing a fault on the o2 pay and go top up service." Does any...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted EE voicemail

Hi, Just wondered if anybody can tell how to get rid of a EE voicemail. I noticed I that I have got a voicemail which I assumed it was from O2 as it was 222 which i know now that it is 901.... I tried to call 222 and each time it failed, so I googled...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call allowance rip off

So disappointed with 02 . I've been a customer for years and was always pleased with their service, I have just been charged nearly £ 100 for unknowingly going over my call allowance. Feel so cheated by them. They don't tell you because it's a good w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Business to Personal

Hi,I have had a business account for as long as I can remember. I have recently joined the fire brigade and I know we can get 30% off o2 refresh. How do I go about changing from business to a refresh plan??Hope someone can help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! roaming 15june question

Does this maen that if we are abroad - in eu - will it still use 4g or slower speeds (like it currently does now)

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

can i change a direct debit online

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voucher top-up issues

Hi. I've had problems on 4444 this evening. Bought a £10 voucher at a PayPoint but the voucher number isn't being recognised. I entered it several times. The receipt says O2, it doesn't expire until 04/05/18 and was safe in my wallet so nobody else h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing sim

Hi, I've got a I phone 4s, my missus is giving me her I phone 5, I'm on a sim only contract, but the problem is the sims are two different sizes! My question is, will o2 give me another sim? Cheers Tony

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Credit File Refferals Ignoring Me

So on the 26th of October 2016 I attempted taking out a contract with O2 through MobilesUK. I failed MobilesUK' 'internal security checks' and was told on the phone and in email that the contract has been terminated and I would receive no handset and...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stepping back!

Right, I'm looking to change from my iPhone 6s Plus back to a basic Nokia 216. I'm currently still in contract but I'm happy to pay that off that's not a problem, but can I keep my number and just use it on a pay monthly sim only deal in the little N...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos