Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing Billing payment details

Just wondered if anyone could help ? I can not find the option to change payment card details on my account (online). Kind Regards Lisa

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charge changes

I have a relatively small data allowance as mainly use home and work WiFi, but enjoy the £1.99 O2 travel when I am away. Does anyone know if, under the new changes, 02 travel will continue to kick in once my data allowance is used up while abroad. Or...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic Pay As You Go

Hi, I switched tariffs from the old tariff "Text Anytime" To "Classic Pay As You Go" on 23/12/2016. After moving tariffs I came across the following web page - http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/classic-pay-as-you-go . On the web page it states a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data call charges

Hi, my recent bill was higher than expected and I've been charged £14 Data calls? I don't really understand what this charge is. I don't use Skype or make calls using internet and I can't work out what else it is. Any ideas?thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU roaming

Hi, Do I have to do anything special to be able to use romaing data as my normal uk data (new regulation from today on) or I just keep data nd roaming on? ThanksKristina

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls do not divert to voicemail

If I am on a call and another person tries to call me, their call just disconnects. How do I get their call to divert to voicemail?I have checked and voicemail is turned on.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

breach OFCOM regulations regarding PAC

o2 are refusing to provide me with a PAC until I top up more money, they are REQUIRED to provide one upon request but are holding my number to ransom until I give them £10. I don't know what to do to resolve this

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What are my options? What would you do?

So a little background. I am a year into what I belive was a two year contract for O2 4G wifi deal. That is a 40gb data allowance with a wifi dongle. I live in the remote contry side and there was no normal broadband available. O2 did get a weak 4G s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos