Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! track my order

Can anyone help me please it wont let me track my order my phone was ment to turn up yesterday but hasntbut has taking the money out my account?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ends soon + looking to move - next steps?

Hi all,I have had an incredibly confusing evening trying to ascertain the exact steps I need to take in order to:+ Make sure my contract ends on the date specified -19th September.+ not incur any extra costsI’m aiming to move to another provider, but...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hidden Scams

I submitted the following to the Daily Telegraph; it is so important I feel I should repeat it:-Good day,I have an account with O2 and a Samsung phone. Like many when I get my monthly bill, I give a cursory look, and if it is within vague limits , I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still waiting!!

Hi there My contract ended at the beginning of June, I contacted (in writing) O2 TWICE to say I was leaving them but all I got was £18.19 added to my 'bill' each month since. I called them last Sunday (13th) and was told they would change the number ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited texts???

Hi, I have a contract for 2 years with O2, 20GB+unlimited minutes&texts, but when I look in my O2 app in allowances it shows I have "anytime, any network minutes" and "unlimited texts" but it doesn't mention if the texts are unlimited in any other ne...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime

Airtime is so expensive how can I stop this on my phone.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

Hi, how can i get pac code from o2, where i live is bad network coverage but i do like the number so i wanna keep it.how quickly they change from network to network?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my bolt on

How in gods name do you get to speak to anyone who works for orange so i can sort out my bolt on problems, without having to listen to a load of unesscessary bull ****** that's of no use to me at all

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos