Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Question

Hi I have just taken out a 12 month sim only contract. I have been told by the agent that i am entitled to upgrade to a phone contract after 6 months. The question i wanted to ask was are all o2 customers offered the same upgrade deals at upgrade tim...

iar1980 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of 3G coverage

Hi,I live in GU32 (Petersfield, Hampshire) which has no 3G coverage from O2 yet all the other major networks do have 3G here.I've been with O2 for 17 years so don't want to jump ship if I could find out when O2 are likely to be upgrading their networ...

TEXTING in USA

hey, i have contract with O2 unlimited text and i would like to know how much is gonna cost for any text or calls to Usa ?is it free for texting as it is here or not??if is not how much is going to cost per text ? Thank u

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying off phone plan

Hi allI've just phoned O2 to pay off the remainder of my phone plan and is only been permitted to pay off all expect 19p which leaves me paying 1p per month for the remainder of my 19 months contract. I thought the idea of refresh was to be able to l...

Resolved! company calling to upgrade me

Hi, Ive had a call from a company claiming to be calling on behalf of O2???? never had this before as ive always upgraded via My02 website account??they convinced me that it was all above board and they are working on behalf of 02. I then had another...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Did not receive top up

Hi....I just topped up 30 pound and didn't receive my top up let alone the extra I was promised! I'm furious!!!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! duplicate sim card

Hello..today I have lost my phone...seems like its lost, so how can I duplicate my sim card? I cant find any info on main page

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G phone on 4G tariff... Mixed messages - Live chat said 'yes' but told 'no' when asked in-store...

Hi, I am confused and a more than a little angry at the mixed messages I am getting from O2... I have an iPhone 4s (3g only) on a Simplicity Unlimited 12 month contract at £21 PCM... This gives me 1Gb of 3g data, which I go over most months... I noti...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal at home.

I have been with O2 for years, I have recently moved address and their live checker show the coverage as very good. I have no signal at home at all, or the surrounding area. I have spoken to O2 advisors who want me to pay around £200 to terminate my ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gloucestershire signal and 3G

Hi all,I've just moved house to Gloucestershire where signal and 3G appears to be non-existent. I've spoken with a few O2 peops and it doesn't sound like there is a solution to improve things. What happens in this instance? I'm on an O2 contract, but...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos