Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charges to my account

Charges for 2.99 are being put onto my account under a name of cellfish and I want to know why. They are getting added every week and I have purchased nothing on my account

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif change

HiI updated my tarrif 2 days ago so that I get more data, it has come into effect today and I usually get billed tomorrow, will I just get charged for the new tarrif? Or will it charge for both of them?

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel tariff change?

Team, can anyone help me. Live chat isnt working and I have mistakenly changed my tariff to "Classic" as of the 1/10/17. How do I go about cancelling that and staying on the tariff I am on?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep number across O2 contracts.

Hi.This is a quick follow-up to a live chat I just had with a representative. Backstory:I've seen a Note8 on O2 on mobiles.co.uk, unlimited minutes, unlimited messages and 10gb of data - £150 up front cost, £39 a month. (plus the insurance extras the...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Transfer of ownership

I am the current account holder for my daughter's phone bill however the bill comes out of her bank account. She wants to change it into her name so she can build up her credit score as she currently has very little, or no credit score at all. Does a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Upgrade to non refresh contract

Hi everyone, just wondered if anyone could advise on this before I call o2 I'm on a 12 month sim only contract and was told because of my credit score, I had to keep my sim only contract for 6 months before I could upgrade. The 6 months is now up and...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! o2 plan go down

i aint with o2 since june when i come back o2 just low plan down to 250mins 250 text what the hell o2 is doing lost customers i just buy £30 pack. come on o2 wake up

Resolved! Data expired

Just taken delivery of o2 broadband device yesterday . 25gb per month it's now saying I've ran out of data!any ideas

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos