Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Reducing masts

I trust o2 are not going to reduce the number of existing Masts due to 4G like other companies are apparently now doing, therfore reducing Signal strength for 3G customers like me ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 08 bundles ?

I have noticed that 3,Vodafone,Virgin and EE all do some form of 08 bundles or price plans. O2 seem to be left behind with this. Would anyone else be intrested in some form of 08 bundle/price plan ? Does asnyone know if O2 have any plans to launch on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rude Customer Service Call Agent

Hello and good morning everyone and hope u guys are doing well and good...Well basically I'm furious and really angry and its hard to get me to set off...by that 1 rude O2 call centre agent I mean its there job to listhen to us customers and help us ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! speed to refresh update

I'm just wondering when my amount to upgrade is going to changeI spoke to someone on the online chat after paying my recent bill who told me it would chabge. I paid it two weeks ago however it wasn't due until the 20th so i expected it to change afte...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad & can't text

Hi there. I'm on holiday in St. Lucia & have discovered I can't send texts to anyone. I've been abroad before & never had this issue. I have tried replacing the '0' at the start of the number with +44 but still no joy. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Improving systems? - no billing information on line for 6 days

Since my pay monthly phone is used exclusively by my teen I keep an eye on remaining talk time by checking on o2 website . (Have had some bills go over allowances when I haven't been paying attention) Dismayed to note that it has not been updated sin...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to Itemised bill

I can't view the itemised bill on my iPhone - is it because I'm on a mobile version of the site? It does let me see my bill, but there is no option to view the itemised content... I click on 'latest airtime bill' where you might expect to find the br...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract termination

Hello,I have just called 202 and cancelled my contract (leaving the country for an unknown period of time). Also, I asked to turn off my number tomorrow. However, it went down right in the middle of my talk with the customer service. And the phone sa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from monthly to pay as you go

I had requested a switch fromonthly to pay as go on the 18.05.2014 as advised over the telephone as I am now in America and travelling to Australia for 13months but my switch hasn't taken place because they had a system update on the 19.05.2014 now I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos