Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up Offer

Was offered an extra top up of £15. I accepted the offer, topped up but the £15 never appeared. Got to the Live Chat and was told that the £15 was a "virtual" payment !! Must make some virtual calls now..........

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I joined o2 on Saturday 7th with a new pay monthly contract, to then be told that my bill was ready the next day and that I would be billed the full amount - to be taken from my account on the 22nd September. How is this right? Nearly £50 for less th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! best tariff for infrequent use

I have about £87 credit on my account, and as I have another phone which I use frequently, I only use the O2 one every 6 months for a chargeable call in order to retain the number (and the credit). My curent tariff is described as Pay as you Go / Fav...

bpb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! pac number

i want to change network providers but want to keep my o2 phone number so i need the PAC number asap im on pay as you go i cant telephone to get it could i get it online

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile wifi

I'm struggling connecting to my new mobile wifi box, any tips? TIA

Sapper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel top-up

Hi everyone, I accidently purchased a £30 top-up for my PAYG whilst updating my credit card details on my O2 website. All I wanted to do was to update my credit card details really. Any ideas how I can cancel this £30 top-up? I had £20 left on my pho...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I want to up my data usage but am still in contract can you do this ? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi, can anyone tell me what the time limits are before topping up using the older pay&go tariff which i think is no longer available to new customers Thankyou

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New upgrade not delivered

Hi I ordered an early upgrade and paid £10 for same day delivery but it’s not arrived I have a tracking number from uk mail and they’re saying it’s an unsuccessful delivery but no one has came to my door and I don’t have a calling card I can’t get th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

purchased a sim only and was told it could be used straight away,now it wants to me to log in but wt

i purchased a sim only data yesterday,i have registered online but it does not recognise that i have any product and the sim will not work until i have logged in,at the store i was told it would work as is,pleasehelp this is such a simple thing turni...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos