Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Different bill price than what i ordered

Hi. I have purchased a pay monthly sim yesterday which was priced at £16 on the website (it normally costs £26 pounds/month) however, when i log into my o2 account and go into my bills it says that i have to pay £26/month. Does anybody know if it is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring my number.

Hi All, I need to move my number away from the contract I'm currently on without ending my contract. For example : I need to either move my current number to a new network without canceling the current contract. A PAC code would cancel the contract. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying towards my bill

Hiya guys!My bill is generated on the 7th of every month. What happens if I pay some money towards my bill before this date? Will it be deducted from my bill for next month?Cheers!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded Sim Only Tarriff but being charged £10 more?

Hi guys, I am a little confused so I need help please. I took up the offer of upgrading my existing SIM only deal from £20.50 per month (20gb data) to the offer of 50GB of 4G data for £30 as advertised on the O2 site. This was a Black Friday/ Cyber M...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly bill

Hi I just come on to a contract and was wondering if I can pay your bill earlier

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM swap

HiWhen I do a SIM swap do I do it all with my new SIM? I don't need my old one?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent calls

I need a paper print out of all my recent calls. Who should I contact for it, or how can I do it myself.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Settling contract early.

Is it possible to settle an O2 contract early? What are the costs involved?Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone, replacement sim and no service

So I replaced a lost phone, cancelled old sim and got new one with old number. Setup for new phone smooth except there’s no service. Am I wrong in assuming an online sim swap is unnecessary? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos