Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! micro sim

Hi guys, is it possible to change sim cards from a large size to a micro sim and be able to keep the same phone number? thanks for any help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1750 & 1760 don't work

I want to disable my voicemail, however calling 1760 results in an error tone (as does calling 1750). The O2 help page on voicemail states: "To switch 'ON' your Voicemail 901 service you need to dial 1750 from your mobile and to switch 'OFF' dial 176...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade in a middle of the month

Hi guys,I am leaving abroad by the end of the month and wanted to cancel my 12 months agreement I've signed up at some point in July. Crazy thing happend as I was unable to cancel it straight away without paying extra fees but I was able to upgrade t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Plus price on O2 Refresh

My contract will end next month and I am looking at upgrade options. I was looking at tariff that include iPhone 6 Plus 16GB O2 has pay monthly tariff refresh for £53. In the breakdown they say that £30 is the phone payment and £23 is the airtime pay...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final bill payment

Just a quick question, when O2 produce a final bill does a letter get sent out and is this payment a direct debit? I thought I had to pay in the bank or over the phone?I recieved an email today telling me the price and it will be billed normally so t...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone 6 - horrendous customer services

Hi all I've been a loyal O2 customer for a number of years, as have my wife and daughter. I'm on my 3rd iphone contract, as is my wife and my daughter on her 2nd. But unfortunately these will be the last. On pre-order day, I ordered two iphone 6's vi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Mobile - Free calls allowance

Your Help please? I have a new MB and have transferred all from old MB to the new. Have been told that I ned to top up to retain free calls mes8, but the account shows differently. What should I do? The tarrif needs to be sorted as all I want to do i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Sim Only Tariff not for Q10?

I've been looking at the sim only tarifffs but the blackberry one says its not for the q10. I asked on live chat why it wasn't but didn't get a real answer but just asked if I wanted to choose o2 refresh which I didn't. The chat was then ended when I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundles

Hi all. Does anybody know how to opt out of a pay as you go big bundle? My sim came with it and I just want a standard pay as you go sim. Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Bloody Roaming!

Greetings to one'n'all, Just a word of warning to you all with regards to data roaming. My wife and I (both loyal 02 customers) have just returned from a road trip to France & Germany. We took the car ferry from Portsmouth to LeHavre and both had dat...

• 26 replies
  • 1 kudos