Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if you can help me my contract with o2 ends at the end of next month & I'm thinking of leaving o2 (but what I want to know is are there any hidden fees for if i decide to cancel early?)

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easy Upgrade.

Pooped into local shop to see about upgrade as Open now available on iPhone 6. Wasn't sure if I'd pass the Credit Check etc for refresh put was all pretty straightforward enough.Great Service yet again from O2 Huntingdon!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where does my money go?

How can I find out how my pay as you go top up has been spent? I don't know what part of my phone usage is using up all my credit.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad sim - stopping pay-as-you-go payments

I recently ditched my old "new iPad" (ipad 3 in other words) for a swanky iPad Air 2. They've shrunk the sim yet again, so my existing O2 sim was no good. Being a total muppet, I tried the old trick of trimming it, but that didn't work, so I just wen...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Basic web bolt on

How can I cancel my basic web bolt on

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service Is A Joke

First of all, apologies for the title. However, I have not been helped at all. Here's the story. My account resets on the 2nd of the month. Unlimited calls and texts and 5GB of data. Today I have just received notification that I have used all of my ...

Information from O2 Website
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data

why is 02 taking £1 every day when i don think i am using data on my phone would it be that i am going on facebook using wifi or playing free games

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel 02 montly contract

I would like to cancel my 02 monthly contract as from today 01/02/2015 of £19. 42 monthCan't get through to 02

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel sim only

I want to cancel my sim only contract has anyone any idea if o2 charge for this

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos