Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing Period

Hi there, I bought an monthly sim deal online, the billing period started immedately from the date the bought the sim but I haven't even received the sim yet. There is also a prodata charge for the extra day of the month. It does not make sense to st...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 Black Screen

My daughters Galaxy S4 has a black screen after she took it out of the charger. Its under a year old and so I wondered, having purchased the phone from o2 who I actually contact about this. Do I take it into my o2 store I bought it from or do I conta...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot send text messages

Hello, I topped my phone up £10.00 on the 24th March, I got my 1000 texts, 150 minutes and 50mb of data. I recieved a text from O2 a few days before I topped my phone saying that I could get £2.00 free credit if I topped up before the 25th March. My ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code Request Business Customer

Hello, I am the main contact for our business account with O2. I have requested a PAC code for one of our numbers but the business desk (202) have been unable to provide it. I keep getting transferred to our account managers voicemail and having to l...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paperless bills

I understand why paperless bills are a good idea but I require a printed version for my accounts. Please could you add a simple print button on the page where we view our latest bill. Preferably that will then let us print our basic bill using just o...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling O2 number overseas from another country

Hi guys, A friend of mine is going to South Africa soon and will be using an O2 PAYG phone. She will also be meeting a friend of hers there , who is from Australia and will be using an Australian mobile number. What country code will her Australian f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay bill

i want a pay my bill many times on your page and take your phone but when i answer call is disconnecting i no got possiblity to call the outgoing call because you are disabled what im suppoused to do ?? i want pay a device plan ....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown chargeable texts

Hi, I hope someone can help with a query. I have two phones on my account, one is mine and the other is my partners, and on checking the bill online, i noticed that for the last couple of months my partners phone has been, and still is sending texts ...

ZiPpY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled contract not received phone back

Hello, I upgraded to a phone contract from my SIM only on 26 Feb 15 and decided to cancel it to go back to SIM only. I contacted O2, who told me to reject the parcel on 27 Feb 15, which I did. Nearly 1 month later, they haven't received the phone bac...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos