Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing address

I have been trying to update my address with O2 customer services for over a week the standard answer is I have to wait 24 hours but after eight days they still cannot do it my O2 app and the local store have the correct address but head office canno...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just changed tariff on line but discount not applied

I’ve just changed to a new sim only deal on line at £13 but on my o2 it says it’s £18 a month!!!!I did get a notice on my o2 saying there was a problem with the page!!!! Can someone from o2 check please???Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web Top-up failed because of no valid security certificate

I just tried to do a web top up on the website and it got as far as the Secure Payment page and then came back with "Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate." I guess this needs sorting out asap.

simon194 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel contract at november 2017, butstill recive a bills

hi dear 02 company, i have a shok, at november 2017 i give a call to o2 comapy, we spoken about the my contract cancelation [Removed] number, it is need to be canceld at 6.12.2017 but i still recive a bill at o2 take a 10.26 gbp from my barclays acco...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! re discount for two contracts

I have two contracts with 02 can I get discount for having two contracts does anyone know I am

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have been overcharged - how do I get a refund.

This afternoon I received a phishing text which purported to be from HM Customs about a refund due to me. Realising what it was I forwarded the text to HMRC on 60599 at 15:08. I only sent the one text which I expected to be charged for at £0.083. my ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled pay monthly

Hello, I have 30 days notice on 18th November 2017 for contract but have received an airtime bill with a threat of further minutes being added. Why is this when I paid one month in advance when I bought took out the contract?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payg balance and Sim swap

Got a new phone from CPW, with a new O2 PAYG number and tariff. Wanted to transfer unused £6.40odd balance and number from the old PAYG O2 Sim to the new one, so the Guru in the local O2 shop has kicked that off, 24hrs for completion. Meanwhile, a £6...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my 2 year contract

Please can someone help me out? I have tried and tried to cancel my contract and I cannot get through to anyone!? I tried to cancel back in July and was told I had to wait until the 2 year contract was finished, it has of now and yet i am still recei...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos