Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

30 Day Guarantee for pocket hotspot?

Hi, Im interested in buying a pocket hotspot but im not sure if im able to get a signal where i live since im just on the edge of the coverage map. Does anyone know if I purchase one would i be able to send it back under the 30 day guaruntee if i fin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lowering tarriff

Just a quick one, I want to lower my tarriff and I can do this using 'my O2' however I'm coming up to the end of the contract in a few months and the last thing I want is to accidentally extend the length left on my contract.Suppose I just need a bit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Team

Hi, Has anyone else had a poor online chat with O2. I was just wanting to check why my early upgrade price had not reduced from£120 after I made my monthly payment (which I was told before the payment it would on previous online chat).I was then info...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2033 shown as date for new tariff

I'm trying to sort out my daughters mobile tarrif as she was on Pay and Go and we want to move her to simplicity/Pay and Go Go Go now she is older and using her phone a bit more. every time I try to switch tarriff it's showing 13th March 2033 as the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early cancellation

Hi, I called customer services as my phone had broken and asked if I could cancel my contract on the 19th July as I had been offered a good deal elsewhere, my normal contract date would have been October but they said I had the three month upgrade th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International charges

I have the o2 international bolt on yet i have still managed to accumulate a bill of £30 i notice the charges were £9.10 for text messeges and the rest on calls Now while i was away in Turkey i mainley used imessge via wifi, i probably sent 15-20 tex...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity

Hi there I've just changed from a Blackberry bolt on to a Simplicity Unlimited Texts tariff and email alerts to my phone have now stopped. Is this coincidence or does the Simplicity tariff not allow me to receive email alerts? Thanks Andrew

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text From Isle of Man - Now costs extra

I would like to know when the change was made that texts made while in the Isle of Man would incure charges outside of your bundle minutes. They havent in the past. I am only talking about a couple of quid, but surely I should be notified of this cha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't update credit card details

I've not been able to update the expiriy date on my pay and go credit card on the O2 website for auto topup - all I get is a message "oops something has gone wrong". Its been like this for 6 months now, and almost ever month I've phoned O2's customer...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos