Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Allowance Balance

how can I get a text with allowance balances left on my account? 

optomism by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't use my O2 sim in another phone?

Hi, I currently have an iPhone 6S plus which i got about 18 months ago. I've started a new job this month and have been given a company phone which is a Galaxy S8 - I've been wanting to switch back to Android when my contract is up anyway, and after ...

Upgrading on a sim only tarriff

Hi, I am currently on a sim free deal until July 2018. My daughters phone has broken and I want to give her my current iPhone. In order to do that I want to upgrade but would I have to wait until July? I would like the iPhone X but quite frankly O2 p...

rajkoshal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reusing credit on another sim

I've got £9.95 on a old sim with my old phone which i'm not going to use anymore. I'm still with O2 with my other phone etc but would I be able to transfer that credit to my sim which i'll be using from now on.

Lexi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

My bill is higher than expected from my previous bill

Resolved! SMS

Why does my iphone 5S sometimes send incoming texts to my macbook messages and they do not appear on my phone? finn1

finn1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ifitness

Hi, I have been charged thrice on my bill for an app known as ifitness. Which I can assure you I haven't purchased. Can you please look into it. Thanks

Hafsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! random £305.72 o2 bill they are attributing to data usage?

Hi, I have woken up to see o2 has billed me for £305.72. When i contacted o2 via live chat, they explained the it was data usage. My bill is usually £22.80 a month. I said that they always cap my data so how could i have went over. They went on to ex...

Cacks1995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos