Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Coverage - Cape Verde

Hey!Been looking all over for this but no luck.I'm going to Boa Vista, Cape Verde next month and I desperately need to use my emails whilst I'm there. I plan on using the £4.99 O2 Travel for Cape Verde. Does anyone know if I actually get data signal ...

liami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I. FRance my mobile permanently on Bouyigues. WHy?

I travel by car from Calais to Frejus on the Mediterranean. My phone is permanently on Bouyigues unless I go to settings and deselect automatic and put in another provider, e.g. Orange. Why has this happened. It didn't use to be like thus. Jill

1677 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Failure

Yesterday I had the message SIM Failure appear and have not had any service since. Ive tried turning iphone 6s on and off, software is up to date, tried removing sim and cleaning and putting back. Ive tried my sim in another iphone and still get the ...

Resolved! Ume ltd

Charges and who are they

Em1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will I see the money owed to me?

Thanks for the informed advice you guys give out on here. I don't know why you support O2 when the same problems crop up so often, but you are providing help.Just a few things I have found out. In January I was told that O2 couldn't access my bank ac...

JeanF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC codes on pay monthly contract

Hi everyone, I was in a 24-month contract of a M4 Aqua phone set-up by ex-girlfriend, the phone number was originally mine but now my number is tied to her account, the contract is now up but i'm still paying monthly for the data and calls - roughly ...

Newbie125 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 08000641087 Call From O2

Hi all just got a call from 08000641087 said it was from o2 and to ring another number to stop marketing calls from o2 i don't know what they want as i am a sim only contract and defiently don't need a new handset.

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! returned item

i returned an item last year a tablet i even have the proof of postage and im now getting debt collectors asking me for money for the item i had already returned to o2 so what is going on

return1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change password help

How can I change my password please? 

Fi2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos