Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Does proper PAYG no longer exist?

I'm currently on PAYG with the "Text Anytime" tariff, but never use the 300 text messages in the month I top up. When I look at the other options, they all seem to require monthly payment, which seems to defeat the point of PAYG. Not only that, but t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spent Over Line Rental

I recieved a message earlier today that I had spent over my line rental and that I wouldnt be able to make/recieve calls and texts until I pay some money. I paid what I was asked to pay about 5 hours ago and I still can't make/recieve any calls or te...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old o2 account

Lost phone and forgot login details to an old account

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0121 430 0900 - call from O2?

Had a call from this number yesterday, it was someone called Steph, saying she was from O2 and wanted to talk to me about an upgrade to my tariff. She mentioned that I got my current SIM only tariff from the O2 shop in Cirencester last year (which I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet since I renewed my contract

I've renewed my contract and received my new sim today, since renewing my contract I haven't been able to connect to the internet. Which I thought would rectify itself once I installed the new sim, no such luck!Tried going through the 4G set up but e...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

I purchased a 640 phone for cash. I decided to use pay as you go. I now want to switch supplier to BT on contract. 02 gave me a PAC code no problem. I pet new SIM card into my phone and it told me I had to contact 02 to unlock the phone. I rang 02 an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos