cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised money removed from account

Anonymous
Not applicable

The same has happened to me and O2 have done *beep!* all to help, other than to tell me the name of the company that are robbing me blind. Back in October i went over to a sim only deal with O2 after initially looking to move over to BT Mobile (oh how i wish that i had jumped ship then and i would not be £300 pound out of pocket now) O2 said that they could do me a good sim offer for £10 a month. Great i thought that will save me the bother of switching providers. I happily went along thinking that £10 a month was being removed from my account. How wrong could i have been. Straight from the very month that i went over to sim only i have had a so called subscription coming out of my account. I did not sign up for this obvious scam. Some lucky jackpot win an iPhone crap. Yes i should have checked my statement, but come on O2 how come you can authorise a subscription from my account without my knowlwdge or say so. When i call you say there is nothing you can do about third party payments. I say how convienent. The payment is taken through you. Its not as if i have set something up using a credit card or iTunes. I feel let down, disapointed and really angry that O2 can let this happen and then do nothing on your behalf to resolve it. See you later O2 i should have done it a year ago but now im off. I'm off £300 lighter in the pocket too...... 😞

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

look at this thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi... all info is there go to the regulator if the scamming company will not issue a refund

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

look at this thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi... all info is there go to the regulator if the scamming company will not issue a refund

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@Anonymous please read all the responses in this link and take particular note of @Anonymous's post. He makes some very good points.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146976 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28264 Solutions
It would have happened regardless of network too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing to do with the networks so you need to contact the company billing you
Message 5 of 5