Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Default Credit Rating HELP !!!

I write this as a first time user who's looking for urgent help, or just support with a credit rating issue as a result of a cancelled 2011 contract !. after months of not using my o2 personal mobile but still paying the bills, reminded by the wife t...

nps27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 online

Does anyone know what 02 (ie 0 number symbol, instead of O2 usual seen with capital letter O) online is. I have been having payments taken from my account since at least Apr last year & I cant work out who they are paid to. I have been very unwell fo...

LW34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Tale of Hope and Dejection - Disappointed with O2!

Here is a cautionary tale of a young(ish) man, full of ambition to experience another mobile phone provider who was cruelly betrayed by the very people he though would be his salvation.After years with my existing provider my contract was up and I sp...

Smac79 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Scam

Paid overdue bill by link sent by text, O2 say they haven’t received it, but showing in bank account as paid to O2 UK LTD, any help please

Resolved! Low signal during standby, boosted during call

Hi, Since moving house I have noticed my reception is very low during standby. My Android phone reports average values of -114 to -119 dBm which is about as bad as it gets, however, if i make a call the signal strengh immdiately improves and if I swi...

Coup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Early

Hi there,Currently I have a Sony Xperia XA Ultra, on a pay monthly contract that is due to finish in October. I have seen on Carphone Warehouse a deal for a new Samsung Galaxy S9 on the O2 network; which is better than any of the upgrade options I ca...

JackW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Tablet

I purchased Galaxy S9 about 4 weeks ago and i still heven't received the free samsung tablet ?

Ady_J by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS employee air time discount

Please can anyone tells me how to proceed to claim a discount as NHS employee.I am about to upgrade to a new phone and I have been told I will get a discount as NHS employee.

patmas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! moving from other network to O2 when i have a PAC code

i bought a device, got my PAC code from my previous network provider and i understand that i am supposed to call the call centre and register the pac code to O2 to complete the process. I have been trying to call O2 since morning but they WOULD NOT c...

Resolved! Service

Number changed as of nuisance ohone calls and my service still not came back on gow long does it normally take to come back on?

Sward by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos