Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Deposit is a scam

why do you lie to people and keep their deposit to make extra money, I am naming and shaming your illegal practices here, awful organisation to deal with! I am on the same boat as you,

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

NetFlix

I bought a Ipad from o2 which came with the NetFlix offer, after 2 weeks still No email so I contacted o2 firstly to be told you have to wait upto 40 days. then after contacting o2 a further 5 times still no email or code for the offer.the last time ...

Anton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting from Giffgaff Payg to 02 paym

I would like to port my number asap. The forms won't load for me to do this online and I can't get through on the phone cam someone help please I have a pac code x

Resolved! Amazon Vochers

My wife recommended me to o2 5 months ago and we still haven't received our £50 Amazon vouchers. I'll call a few times and was told they would be sent but still nothing.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges of £4.16

I am currently in Kos, Greece and have O2 travel, for some reason I have been charged £4.16 does anyone know why?

tina7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone problem

Hi my phone has crashed and won't come back on screen froze went off and wont come back on and need your advice this is really inconvenient and needs sorting thank you

Neilsy69 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

how do I cacel my cotract

jm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conference calling charges

Hi, I'm a pay monthly customer and I just has CS activate the conference/merge calls option on my sim.Could someone please advise up to date call charge details for using the conf call option. I did search the community and did find some data on this...

steve38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free tablet Samsung A 10 with S9

I purchased my S9 nearly 3 weeks ago but still no sign of my free tablet or any dispatch notification. I was told it would be dispatched after 14 days (when the cooling off period ends and I cant return the phone) and that it can take up to 40 days, ...

MattS9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos