Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free tablet as part of June promotion

Hi I purchased the S9+ from yourselfves back in June specifically 7th June. I was told I would receive a Glaxy Tablet as part of this within 50 days after. I am Still waiting for this device. I went to your online chat service and was told to contact...

Resolved! 4G roaming in Portugal and the United States

Hi there, I am going to Portugal and the USA in a couple of months. Will I be able to use 4G in both countries and what network will I roam on? Just curious as I know which foreign networks have coverage where others don’t. I have the inclusive trave...

Scooty997 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

In the thing you've bought section, it has charged me 4 50 extra for global charges.. Anyone know what this is about?

Resolved! Queries on Changing Number

Hello, I am a pay monthly customer. I have never asked to change my number before now. I know that I need to contact O2 customer services RE changing my number, but I have some queries (which I hope one of you lovely people can answer for me). If I c...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service at home

I have been having increased problems with my signal at home, struggling to use anything on my phone, calls constantly break up, texts/imessage struggle to send and whenever i make a call it constantly breaks up. I checked the network status regular ...

Resolved! NETFLIX OFFER

Hi all was looki g for some info on the netflix offer tht o2 had recently i signed up 4 NEW contract and thot this offer was eligible to my device (iphone X) but have now been told this was only offered on o2 refresh and sim only plans? Has anyone el...

Blockie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade standard contract not O2 refresh

I want to upgrade to a Note 9, but don't want to go onto a refresh contract. The only reason for this is my employer will pay for bill each month, so if it's refresh then I will be paying the device side. It would be silly of me to go down that route...

SPritc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair

I sent my phone to o2 to get my screen repaired and they've now had it for nearly a week. Every time I ask them they say, 3 days, 3 days. It has now been 5 days.

Resolved! Samsung S9 battery life

Hi j have just upgraded to a Samsung s9. I charged over night and used for roughly 20 mind surfing web and YouTube now.i am.on 76% battery is this normal? 25 mins using and it drains 24% of my battery ?Thank you

Leigh2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible Unreliable Signal

Hi there, I've noticed this past year the signal from O2 hasn't been what it used to. My iPhone 6 is now rarely (if ever) connected to 4G for any longer than 5 minutes, but worse the connection randomly cuts out entirely, resulting in a lot of missed...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos