Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Extending the amount of rings before

Hello, I am using the OnePlus 5T and am trying to extend the amount of times the phone rings before it goes to voice mail. I tried the code: **61*901*11*30# then simply press 'call'.But keep on getting MMI code started Then the following error messag...

Edtomo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving phone number to 02

I am having real trouble moving my old phone number across to 02. So far I have gone through the process four times. Am I just thick?

Dino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending Texts To Someone Abroad

Someone I know is going away to Gran Canaria and I was wondering if it would cost me to text them while they are over there? Thanks.

PopTay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take to fix a mast

Hi.Im trying to find out how long it takes to fix a mast. I have very slow, almosy unuseable mobile internet speed in the Leytonstone area. This is where i work and use my mobile data. For the past month now the status checker has informed me that th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I need help please

Hello I’ve just ordered the new I phone 8 and it’s ready to be picked up tomorrow. It says I need to bring photo I.d in store with me to get my phone but I have no photo I.d. Do I have to have it or can I take other forms of I.d like utility bill or ...

NoPhotoID by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poorest CS ever ecperienced.

So I've been with 02 since 2nd August 2018. On 18th of August I asked to be allocated a new number (replacing my old number). I was told this would take 15 minutes and the agent would call me back with my new number in 15 to 30 minutes. After 3 hours...

OhDear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Barring

Hi. I cannot use my phone as it states : Cannot make out going calls when Call Barring is on.I have also tried to send a message out from my phone and also to the phone. However I still get the call barring message. Obviously I must have done somethi...

AW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iFitness Fraud

Just discovered that via my O2 account I have been defrauded of £12 per month by a company called iFitness. A lesson in not paying attention to bills. Will be looking to publicise this low-level crime run byiFitness, and with my contract with o2 endi...

Seano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insurance

Hi AllSo in a cost cutting exercise, I decided to cancel the insurance on my s8, and as sods law would have it, I have now smashed my s8 quite badly, rendering it unusable.My own fault and I was thinking that would be the end of it, having looked at ...

gaz76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos