Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity NO ALLOWANCE?

Will not let me change my tariff or add a bolt on, I ring 4444 to try and change it and it says there is a problem. I go to my o2 and try and change it online and it says technical issues, I've tried everyday this week and still the same, I have a fe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! automatically charged for data

What is with o2 charging me automatically for data? I reset my phone logging in to wifi and I get this lovely message saying we have taken £1 from your credit and given you 50mb of data to use till midnight. What crap I didn't buy it. It should have ...

gooleys12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking a number from texting

I can easily block numbers from calling me using the blacklist option on my Galaxy S2, but does anyone know how I can block numbers from texting? For some reason this past few months I've started getting loads of spam texts and they're really startin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2!

Will not let me sign into the app, says my username does not have a pay and go number:/ all my stuff is fine when i go to the online one, just the app, anyone know why?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contracts

just looked at the contracts and there's only 24mth offers, I'm on a 12mth contract, what's happened?

butch54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I badly need to access my pre Feb 2012 bills

I badly need to access my prvs bills which I use to recieve by mail. I didnt download them before & I cant do it now. It's not paper & why cant O2 get me those bills. They must have archived but the bills are obtainable, I guess. If the community or ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G and Low Phone signal

I am aware that 4G provides only internet data while HSDPA, HSPA+ and 3G do both data and mobile calls but since changing to a 4G LTE contract the signal is very odd. For example.The icon may indicate 4G on my phone and the signal is very weak just t...

lucids by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking out a second contract

Hi hope someone out there can help. On Thursday I applied for a contact in my name for my partner. I didn't really expect it to be accepted as I don't have a great credit rating but it was. I'm now wondering how long it will be before I can apply aga...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel contract/Block my sim card

HI, My name is Muhammad and my o2 number is xxxxx. currently i am abroad and i have lost my sim card. It is therefore requested to block my sim card so that it is not used by someone else.. Secondly i would like to cancel my o2 contract and i would p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 are a joke!!!

was chatting to someone on monday on the touchscreen chat thing about my bill which i wanted to pay was told my balance was 0.00 i checked my o2 balance 0.00 3 days later phone has been cut off balance 88.87!!! wanna know how the balance wasnt there ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos