Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Voicemail issue

Hi, I've got two phones on a Pay monthly account, the voicemail on the first one works fine but on the second SIM which arrived today I cannot change the notification settings. i.e. Notify by text insted of on screen icon. I have tried the SIM in two...

Mouse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning an upgrade!

I recently upgraded my o2 contract (on Thursday) and I was on a 'free early upgrade' plan if I moved to o2 refresh (original contract was from carphone warehouse). I upgraded online on o2.co.uk and chose to pick the phone up from my local store using...

Unlocking a iPhone

I have been trying to get my iphone unlocked for more than a week now and each time nothing happens. I need it unlocked for a seperate sim this weekend but it looks like this wont happen. Is there a way to get it escalated for unlock?

Benoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email confimation

To anyone who has ever ordered a phone and has had to have a credit check happen, how long did you have to wait for the email to come throught ? becasue i want the phone asap but ti says it can take up to 48 hours

Resolved! O2 Open Discount

I have two mobiles on my account. I have just upgraded to the Iphone X with 20GB data which is eligible for the discount.Can i apply the O2 open discount to both numbers/airtime plans, therefore getting a 25% discount on each ?

02 Refresh

So I'm having a massive problem upgrading.I want to do my 02 refresh (I've been told by 02 that I can), but when I look at options for upgrading, it gives me sim only options. I can't look at upgrade options that include the handset at all (this is t...

Swap Sim

Hello there, so I’m new in o2. I just wanna swap my old number to this sim card. By following the procedure given. But unfortunately the SSN number is not working. It seems that by putting those 13 digits right after I click the submit it goes 19, wh...

Kameron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching request

Getting a little frustrated n9w. I requested to unlock my phone on Friday of last week. Received instruction via email and was told to enter an 8 digit code.. this wasn't put in. Started live chat and was told to reply to the email. Received a respon...

Lily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upfront cost

i have been chatting to someone on the 02 live chat and they say they can give me a promo code to knock off the upfroint cost from the contract so i dont have to pay it.....is this true becasue im not quite sure whether to belive it or not ?