Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Online Topping Up

Hi, I relocated to Abu Dhabi, but I still need my O2 phone to function. I tried to top it up using my Abu Dhabi's credit card, but it says: "declined.'' I tried another credit card for a friend (based in Abu Dhabi as well), but the result was the sam...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay and go sim error

I took my sim out of one phone to try in another and when replacing it, it no longer works. I had topped it up a few days previously so knew it was in credit. I tried to explain it all to the guru woman but she kept saying I had no credit and that wa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade keep same number ?

Just waiting for my upgrade will I just swap the sim out and keep the same number or will I get a new number ? Also so I have a tracking number for dpd no info on there site just "it's on its way" should I get phone tomorrow ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns lable

I have just spent an hour trying to get the returns lable address from your live chat I gave her all my security details and some more and she still wouldn't part with it , I made arrangements with 02 on the phone to send a phone back for repair and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat: Transcript says 1hr 1min 3sec

It forgot to add: ...of wasted time and energy ____ -mini rant- Spent that time back and forth 'chatting' answering questions, to learn "oh cant help you" Huh??? So 02 LiveChat operator is getting paid to waste my time and energy? I thought was about...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up monthly plan

Hi, I need to top up my monthly plan because I'm running out of data, but don't have the app(different Apple regions store). Who can I call or talk to?Thanks in advance,Shane.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! reducing monthly cost

so I have an iphone 6 that I got in August last year, my contract is supposed to be 55.00 a month with ult mins and text and 20gb of data, but I do only pay £37.99 as I have a discount. Unfortuantely a huge family ...lets say financial crisis happene...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delays to iPhone 7 and O2 Recycle

So when I ordered by iPhone 7 at 10am on the 9th September (and paid £179.99 upfront which went out of my account the same day) I decided to sell my iPhone 6 to O2 Recycle straight away in order to get the best price available. I was fairly confident...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Need info on changing bank details.

Big son is now going to pay for his own phone. How do I swap over from my bank account to his. Of course I'm gonna tell him...... soon.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycling phone help

So, I recently purchased an iPhone 6S+ with a 24 month refresh contract, but I decided to leave the contract within the 14 day period, so I believe I'm entitled to the "change-of-mind" policy. Seeing as I have now cancelled the contract, would It be ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos