Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No network

I have no network what so ever says its no mobile data but i have no signal either?!

Sadie96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Data Service

Hi O2 Whats going on, I work with my mobile I really need data service.... any news??!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I am wanting to stay with o2 but with a new contract via mobiles.co.uk rather than through my existing car phone warehouse deal. The deal was a fiver cheaper a month. I was told by a guru I wouldn’t need to cancel my old contract but just to ring o2 ...

Mwatson100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded in-store today - new phone says 'No SIM'

Hi all, (first post here! ) I was just wondering if anyone could possibly help out. I tried o2 live chat but that unfortunately was not any help. I upgraded in-store today from an iphone 4 to a 7. Silly me forgot to ask about the set up process altho...

RougeFox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corrupt Messages

Hi,I have received 2 text messages from O2UK which are displaying as Corrupt message, one arrived Monday 13:05 and Today 14:17Today I have got a message from O2 UK with a code to rest my password and another one saying my password has been reset, I h...

Lawrence by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! overpayment

on the 12/11/18 my bill o2 ammount paid was £236.26 can you explain what this is for

Irene41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to find IMEI number

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help, I have an Iphone 7 that has a smashed screen and home button. I am trying to get it replaced through insurance however i need the IMEI number for it. I havent connected to itunes so cant use that, i also do not have t...

Resolved! Weird Text Message

All Had a text message saying Hi. It looks like you recently sent a text to an International number for the first time.Just as a heads-up, this sort of message isn't included in your tariff.To check your charges and stay on top of your bill, head to ...

SteveC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat

Does anyone know whay the live chat isn't working ? 

CazA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order pac code

how do i order pac code for leaving to another network

home by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos