Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh question

Hi I recently got a phone from o2 in last 7 days I want to pay the handset off and get a better phone. Tried click and collect and the phone not available I want till next week but If I go into a shop tomorrow I can pay my device off and upgrade in t...

Nationwide data issue?

This is abit long so bare with meSo starting on Friday i noticed some apps and websites failed to load or loaded very slowly when using data. Over wifi those apps/sites worked fine. I rebooted phone and still the same. Confirmed with o2 i didnt have ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number after changing from pay monthly to pay as you go!

Yesterday i decided to change from a contract to a pay as you go phone. I rang up and got it sorted so i can keep the same number i had on my contract. My old sim card is now saying no service but my number has still not changed over to my new sim ca...

Cheree by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No confirmation email

I have bought a new handset from the O2 online shop and have not received a confirmation of perchase email as it states you will receive one can anyone help

Resolved! Where do i send the phone

Hi, i'm expecting dpd tomorrow to pick up my iPhone for repair as i damaged it. Im not sure which address should i put on the package with my phone. Where do i send it, help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Fair Usage Policy in regards to mobile data

Hi all, after spending hours reading through terms and conditions, excessive use policy and fair usage policy, I can not find in writing the actual O2 limit which it applies to customers who use their data excessively. The reason I am asking this, is...

Sergio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill paid on time, o2 cut me off twice!

I have called and emailed o2 with no response.I’ve been with O2 7 years. I paid my bill in full and on time. O2 cut me off twice both times causing huge problems. I’m a domiciliary carer and on a low income. O2 admitted it was their fault, They offer...

Nickypom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using an iphone in australia

Hi. My daughter, who is also on O2 will soon be travelling to Australia, NewZealand and Fiji. She will be away for about 3 months. What is the cheapest way for her to use her phone without buying a local sim in each location? I believe that o2's trav...

confused1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! move my number over to o2

hi, I opened a pay monthly last week for my son and he wants to keep his old number. I have the PAC code, how do i go about changing the number. I already the the sim card from o2. thanks

Mig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open - Account Not Found

I signed up for O2 open on 4th Jan 19 and activated,printed my codes as well alongside had my old O2 login which did not have any mobile account. By mistake i might have merged both the account and when I got my O2 Contract on 15th Jan,wanted to logi...