Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contact

I'm overseas and have been trying to contact you for days but there is a 30min wait time. My mobile data is not working due to my new phone I ordered and have not yet collected. I wont be able to collect for at least 2 weeks more. Please can you reac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Contract Phone

I bought an iphone in August, and due to just turning 18 I didn't have a credit rating so I paid £246.99 outright (which they keep and refund 3 months later after you've been keeping up payments)I have just received my phone bill which says -£194.83,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferring my number

i would like to transfer my old giff gaff number to my new o2 pay monthly number, how do i do that??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing account holder

Hi, I'd like to transfer this number for new user, and keep current number, how can this be done all including paying bills ?Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Someone to speak to within O2

Does anyone know what number to contact O2 customer care or tech support tonight? or it has to wai

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment method

Hi I would like to change payment method,!/ Account no please!

O2jay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free samsung tablet with s6 edge

Hi can anyone give me a working web address to claim the above? the 02.uk\offers one does not exist ? Many thanks

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 text offers

I used to receive text message offers for extra texts for free when topping up. i no longer receive them & think that I may have accidentally unsubscribed. I would like to receive these offers again. Can I do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I have ordered a new pay & go sim but want to keep my old number. Are there any ways where I could transfer my old number onto the new sim or if not, how do I get a pay & go for my old number online, I did not have any deals for my old number before....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos