Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cold Calling

I recieved a call yesterday from a company called Quality Communications stating that they were calling on behalf of O2 regarding upgrade, has anyone else heard from this caller?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coverage

Has anyone had any success in cancelling their contract when they have no coverage at all from 02 where they live, i am am moving house at the end of the month and there is absolutely no signal in the area

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viewing my bill

Hi,Whenever I try to view my bill on the website, right after signing in, it says I don't any any products registered, and it can't be-. How is that possible? Also, my the device plan payment is meant to be over after a year. Does it end automaticall...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! out of contract confirmation request

I have a new email account as we have moved house since I took this contract out 2 years ago. It is no longer lewmad**Personal info** this account has be closed since april 2016, it is now jwinslade**Personal info**.Tel no is now [Removed] not [Remov...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using abroad

is my tariff the same cost when using in tenerife 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returned upgraded phone

After returning a phone (on 27/7/17) how long is it before my account should reflect the change? This was an upgrade which I was unhappy with & returned within the 14 day cooling off period.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my card details

Customer service don't know how to change card details. I have chatted with them online and by phone. Nobody at O2 has a clue about how to change card details. It seems to be something O2 has not considered. I will just have to change provider when m...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service on new phone

Hi,I have a new Google Pixel XL (arrived yesterday) this is my first pay monthly contract, it is with 02 through carphone warehouse. Previously I have been payg with 02.I put in my new SIM card as came with the phone, all I get is a 'no service' mess...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim cards

Hi there,I've got a samsung phone on pay monthly and have just purchased a samsung Tab A. The tablet has data (I should probably make it clear that I done use even a quarter of my allowances because I live in the sticks!!)I obviously got a sim card w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i renew my pay monthly contract and how

I will be on my last month on a 12 month Pay Monthy contract and I want to renew it for another year while keeping the same number. Can i renew it and how i do it please

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos