Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancelling

Tried to get PAC code no response, tried to ring, no response. Cannot find anywhere on website to cancel. So put my new SIM in for cheaper company and changed my number, cancelled direct debit. I tried for 2 days to get a response from o2 now I am st...

Resolved! Thank you for your Order Email

Why have I received an email thanking me for order NC20191059, when I’ve not placed any such request?

Kenhol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

I’ve been trying to get my number changed over from my old contact for almost a week now. On Saturday I called o2 cancelled my old contract and ordered a new one, new sim arrived Monday. Tried to follow the swap instructions on the sim by texting 202...

Craig2710 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

Hi,Does anyone know how long it takes for name change on o2 account? I emailed a photo of the relevant forms last Wednesday.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return my Device

I tried to upgrade my phone but it didn’t arrive so I need to return it.

Ify by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract and get PAC code

hello, I want to cancel my contract and get a pac code. Been on hold for nearly an hour so hopefully I can do it without waiting any longer!

JudeyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I've lost my phone. Need to block and replace my sim

New sim and number but showing old number and contract

Hi there, I recent got sent a new sim with a new number for my phone. I was sent the new sim as part of a package deal with a new TV box, Netflix and Disney subscription. The old sim and new sim are both pay monthly, however, I didn’t want to do a si...

Having to claim my early exit fee from Virgin

I have an 18 month contract with o2 through a Virgin broadband bundle. I have never been happy with it as I have always had poor signal. Recently Virgin changed their terms and stated I can leave Virgin & o2 early with no fees. I have taken them up o...

prz00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos