Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! o2 bills not avaiable

HiI been trying to download my o2 bills but it keep saying from last three days "This information is not available at the moment. Please try again later. " is anyone facing the same issue? RegardsNasir

Nasir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online gambling

Hi do I block online gambling / gaming?

Vst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim Card

Hi,I've waited over 3 weeks now for my new sim card, but on "track my order" it still hasn't even started being processed. Not sure what to do. Any help?

zumazac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’ve ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 inch yesterday

I had an email to say it was out of stock? I need to know when it’s going to be back in stock as this was a birthday present for 2 weeks time? It should never of let me place the order if it wasn’t in stock?

Resolved! Extra Charges

I need to speak to someone about extra charges on my account which have been refunded back to my phone provider but then o2 have still taking the 48.37 GBP from my bank account today? showing on my bill as zero extra charges?!

Sarah231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! travel to usa

does the £3 bolt on work out more economical than the $4.99 one.Am confused

mandy23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 4G is locked

Hi I just set up my new phone and my network stop working

David851 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High unexpected data usage

Hi,Yesterday my data was suddenly used up very quickly. I only have 3GB a month and rarely reach half of this allowance. Yesterday I was out and about and didn’t use my phone for anything but whilst I was out I got the 80% used text from O2 and by th...

Bsmith13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How to I physically speak to a human being about my bill please

Vicky1300 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to start a new O2 Iphone contract but .....

Having issues online and want to talk to a human.... and cannot get through to anyone.Tried all morningI will give it a copy more tries than off to another provider.

Rayer72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos