Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Annual Yearly Upgrade Dispute!

My husband took out a new contract with o2 a year ago. He took IPhone X 64gb on the annual upgrade programme.He's went into store to upgrade his phone as now a year and been told it wasn't on the upgrade programme when he took it out.I remember findi...

Setting up a direct debit

I've been offered an early upgrade deal which runs out on the 11th of June went into my local o2 store to do the upgrade however for some reason when they try to input my account number & sort code it will not verify my account. I've tried putting in...

Shelly64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been waiting for my number to be transferred for 6 days now

So on wednesday I got a new phone and instantly requested to have my old number transferred to the new sim (O2 to O2). I heard it takes 24 hours to complete so on Thursday I just held out and waited, it came to Friday and it still hasen't been transf...

CarlH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unexplained item

i have looked at My O2 and there is an item "diconnected bill" 1014618038 i have no idea what this is and if I click on the number it just says error

tpwilson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying more data

How can I stop my daughter buying more data without my consent?

Gregory by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi calling

I cant seem to enable WIFI calling on my Galaxy note 9 its been enabled in myo2 App but dosnt seem to work. all help videos show different optiions to ones that I have

mattc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit File Referrals - URGENT

So in October last year took out an O2 contract through mobilephonesdirects which I immediately cancelled, sent back as soon as I received it and as per their instruction - cancelled my direct debit. The phone wasn't even opened and to be honest I ha...

PaulMal85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email query

Whilst trying to work out how to purchase some more data on my I phone I was sent an E mail saying they needed to confirm my address, I clicked on the link but I am now quite concerned that the E mail wasn't genuine.i have sent the Email to 02, it ca...

roxybob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I'd like an upgrade please 

D5BJG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges

I'm currently travelling in Turkey and added the non EU roaming bolt on at £4.99 per day. This has been charged to my account, but so has a charge of almost £35 for data usage. Is this likely to drop off before my bill generates?

Mc7of9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos