Did you mean: 

Insurance Not Picking up phone

ZwimZwim
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

A bit of a moan (apologies in advance) but I have been having issues with claiming my insurance.

It says: 

'Unlike some other policies we send you a replacement phone, so you can be back on track quickly.'

But I have been given wrong dates 3 times for the shipping of my new device,

it was meant to be a next day delivery but nothing since the 18th of December, calling them this morning they are not picking up the phone.  

Not having a phone during christmas and new year is a killer! 

Does anybody else is having an issue with O2 Insurance in general?    

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have they confirmed that they have a suitable replacement or have you accepted an alternative?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

ZwimZwim
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nothing about a different handset or alternative.

They said it hasnt been 'processed' and due to Christmas and New year they had some delays. 

But I think good customer service shouldn't really promise 'Next working day' replacement delivery if they can't honour it, they promised me that in all of our interactions. 

Called this morning again, same story, they just told me to keep an eye on my email as DPD will let me know when is shipped. 

in a nutshell: 'Dude, relax... when it comes.. it comes....' 

mamma mia, I would prefer a less holistic approach....  what should I do peeps? 😞  

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All you can do is keep calling them I’m afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4