Did you mean: 

old bills from 2017

1970hedge
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I've lost my old printed off phone bills from april 2017 through to now and need them to give to my accountant to finish off my self employed books. The trouble is i've left O2 to go with another provider and cant find a way on the website of accessing them, no guru's are available to talk to either.

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how to do it ? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@1970hedge if you contact customer service on the landline number they will email them to you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@1970hedge if you contact customer service on the landline number they will email them to you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 339 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

As you are no longer an O2 customer and do not have a my O2 account the only way will be to call C.S give them your details and ask them if they are able to send you copies.

If the 'phone was entirely for business use your DD payments via your Bank Ac may suffice?

Message 3 of 4

1970hedge
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Many thanks for the replies. I'll contact customer services.
Did ask about bank details and accountant said would prefer hard copy.
Message 4 of 4