Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trying to get a PAC code from a Pay monthly contract in another name

Hi everyone, I was in a 24-month contract of a M4 Aqua phone set-up by ex-girlfriend, the phone number was originally mine but now my number is tied to her account, the contract is now up but i'm still paying monthly for the data and calls - roughly ...

Newbie125 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh renewal and credit check

Current on the refresh contract when this expires and I want to swap my phone contract due to expire March. Will I need a credit check. Gone through split and cause issues with credit

Mckay007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 contract auto renewal

Hi I have 2 contracts with o2 1st one is for my wife 2nd was taken only for phone deal so i've never activated sim or opened account. Now i did know that it runs out soon but didnt know when. After Chat with some advisor he told me that it ende 21/02...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges messaging someone outside EU

HiSo if i message/call someone on a holiday in jamaica, but is still using his uk number will i have extra charges?Thanks!

Hi25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just like Mums everywhere, I've apparently been to Iceland?

On the 3rd of May this year, I boarded a ferry in Portsmouth and 24 hours later docked in Bilbao, Spain. Whilst onboard I had no mobile phone connection. No data access. I checked my bill when I got home this weekend and I've been billed £40 for "Non...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only upgrade credit check

Hi allI'm new to 02 and I'm on a 12 month sim only contract £25 (25gig unlimited call unlimited texts) now I have a date for my upgrade which is 7/1/2017 and I have been given quite a few different stories about the credit check what I want to know i...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

IVA, o2 listed as one of my creditors

Hi, long story short. I have seven contracts with o2, some on refresh, others not. I have run into significant financial difficulty paying my bills and I have set up an IVA and listed o2 as one of my (many) creditors. Is it possible to get these cont...

rhythmb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! want to leave but o2 have renewed contract without my consent?

Hi new to the forum so I hope its ok to jump straight in and ask a question. I've been with o2 on the same contract since 2015, wishing to switch to plusnet for their cheaper rolling contract which I can opt out of with 30 days notice.The problem is ...

alvinbkr by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movistar disconnection

Hi all, I'm currently in Tenerife, and having a problem with connecting to Movistar. I have an iPhone 8 plus Running iOS 11.3.1. When I arrived the phone didn' automatically connect. I went to carrier settings, turned off automatic, and selected 'Mov...

NigelIsted by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos