Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Is there an Email adress for pay-monthly/billing

Im away and have no way of contacting the pay-monthly department and the online guru chat is offline does anyone have an email address i could contact please as its very important i contact them asap thanks

Jay02920 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a phone contract where it would have my mums name and details but with my bank account connected to it as I’m 17.I was going to do this but I was going through a contract with O2 on a website called mobiles.co.uk, a...

Resolved! changing my DD payment

Good afternoon, I would like to change the DD account my monthly bill comes out of. The new account willbe my partners and I joint account and will require a name change. please can you call or email me so i can communicate the new name and account n...

STQQQQQQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ripped off

Anyone else experienced o2 taking advantage of pensioners. Contract started june 2013 ended june 2015. Oh and in 2019 after checking your parent's contract after a high bill find o2 are still charging for a phone along with just 750mbs on 3g for £20 ...

Pensioner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price increases

Both numbers are now on a £7/month tariff, which is a 40% increase on the talktalk, which we were 'guaranteed' that when Telefonica took over the accounts, they would remain the same at £5/month for 300minutes, and they haven't!!Is this just another ...

Oldseadog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Open

I am entitled to a OPEN discunt as a NHS employee. the Open registration page wont accept my work email address. Anyhelp much appreciated

ljw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to leave 02

Hello, My contract is coming to an end and I would like to leave 02 and obtain my PAC code. Kind regards, Katie

KatieB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill Pay issue

HelloMy dad have a phone at the bill in O2, they suppost to take the money from his bank account(with Direct Debit) but they didn't we were checking if O2 take a money for the bill but it didn't happend. They send another bill wich is twice high than...

Kuba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I I’m coming back to my country but I want leave o2 cancel my SIM card contract

Marcia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank details

I tried to add my bank details but it wont let me

Jdoyl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies