Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What’s up with this age restriction?

Trying to remove this website restriction from my account, although they know I’m over 18 . How do I remove it?

Hotpain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Tunisia (next week)

Hi guys, can anyone tell me options and costs with regards to calls/data etc for travelling to Tunisia for a 2 weeks holiday? Thanks in advance,John

Device Plan Payoff

Anyone know why O2 won't allow you to make payments to your device plan online? (as in to make additional payments, or to pay it off?) the only option I can see to pay it off is via the upgrade route...

Resolved! Switching from Monthly to PAYG

Hi, I'm currently on a Lumia with monthly payments to O2 but looking to get a Huawei and switch to PAYG. Do I just make the purchase and visit my O2 store to change the contract and transfer data etc? Might there be difficulties transferring from non...

Aldi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unintentional data usage

I'm bothered about data usage that I have'nt had the benefit of. I get 500 MB each month but in Spain a few weeks ago I had to top up with 2 lots of 500 MB more, much of which was 'accidental'. In the normal course of events back home I often open th...

davowolf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for calls in Mexico

Have just received my monthly bill and I have nearly £30’s worth of calls on my bill, but I checked upon arrival in Mexico just in case and it’s included within my tariff, any ideas please?

Resolved! Apple watch

Will the Apple Watch s4 stainless steel be available in more than just 40mm gold and 44mm space grey? Where’s the silver stainless steel???

Helpme by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

https://mol.im/a/7195503Texted 'info' here. It said I'm still in a 'change my mind period' where I can return my device, pay any network time bill & switch. Was surprised by this as I'm maybe a year into a 2 year contract. Would I assume this info is...

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos