Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Crap service

Word of warning: 02 will never help you. I have had problem after problem and been lied twice now. Disappointment doesn't even come into it after being a customer for over 10 years, and all they say to me is 'it'll cost this much'.....total cowboy sh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huge mobile data usage since upgrade S8

Received upgrade at weekend on Samsung S8. Now receiving multiple msgs regarding high mobile data use...500mb in 2 days! Normally I don't use this in a month. Msg says attributable to email. Dont know what's happened? Ideas? Experienced same?

JohnAscot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing direct debit

Hi I would like to change my direct debit how do I go about this.

dv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchases

I have requested through text message for the add on purchase option to be closed on this account and at the moment it is still live. Can you please turn it off as I do not want bills of £80 per month thanks

Angela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with upgrade contract

Hi, I've had issues with an upgrade I took during January and was wondering if anyone could help/advise. My initial phone was bought from Carphone Warehouse with a 2 year contract that ended 17th February 2019. At the beginning of January I decided I...

Resolved! Japan

I'm travelling to Tokyo next month and am seeking any advice on using my iPhone 8 with monthly sim only. I'll be there for 2 weeks and not sure what to do for the best. I won't need it a lot but some data would be very handy for messaging my daughter...

PiedPiper by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stolen mobile

I had a contract HTC one phone from o2, after I upgraded I kept this phone and had it unlocked to use as a spare. It has been stolen, I have the IEMI number can I get this phone blocked now, if so how

Resolved! contract

Good Mornig , I would like to know  when My contract is finishing