Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello all,I recently spoke to 02 as some company without me knowing signed me up to a subscription. O2 gave me an email and phone number to contact them to try get a refund. Unfortunately the company has ignored me and I’ve now been charged. Does any...

Lauren1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refused return during cooling off period

Hi,Less than a week ago, I checked my upgrade date which was about 5 months away but an offer appeared where the remaining contract was automatically paid off if I upgraded now. I went to the store did the upgrade and picked up a P30 Pro. Great phone...

Resolved! tariff

I am on a 2gb internet tariff at just over £16 and can change to 1gb tariff for £14 but my wife who is on 500mb can only change to a 1gb tariff for £20 why is there such a diffence as we both pay for the phones on separate accounts

(Another) Question regarding getting refund back.

Quick questions - as I’ve seen some really conflicting information.Got an iPad in March, asked for a £475 deposit which I paid and it stated I would get it back after 3 successful payments. Thought, OK that’s fine. However, after reading all the foru...

Address change

So 12 months ago, I change my billing address on the phone because I didn’t have access to the phone, it’s my daughters but I don’t have access due to a messy divorce. I set up a secure phone password on the account and I have moved again but O2 won’...

General2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad reception

I had an up grade .. brand new phone four weeks ago. Ever since I have had problems with the reception from 02 . Certain areas especially the pe7 area.I've spoken to 02 and you keep fobbin me off with 'Oh there's quite a lot of traffic in that area!'...

Isaint by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro

I’ve been having trouble for 3 days now trying to get an iPad on a pay monthly contract.I tried doing it online Friday, which it kept saying my card was invalid. So I rang up and spoke to someone on the phone, who said that I had passed the credit ch...

ZoeAnn89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up to go to Spain

How best should I set up my iPhone 5S (I pay monthly) to go to Spain early June for 10 days. I'm likely to need Google Maps as were walking about 10 miles'day in the countryside in central Spain. Also to send picture messages back home and some phone...

davowolf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aviation Charge - £100 fine for 200mb of Data

Just got off my flight from Australia back to sunny England to be notified my phone bill for the month will be £181 - despite having EU/International data allowance on my bolt ins.Having been in the o2 shop, they insisted I would be able to get it re...