Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family Discount

I currently have a pay monthly contract with a friends and family discount applied. Once my contract expires or I upgrade, do I lose this discount?

Resolved! new phone

new samsung s10 not connected after more than 24 hours. 

kennyk32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

Trying to transfer from sim O2 to Sky - asked for advice on how to do this on Saturday and was provided with a PAC code which I then activated through Sky. No mention made of requirement to unlock phone. Now apparently need to wait seven days for the...

Trade in, getting mixed messages...

Hi all, My device plan has less to pay than what the value of the phone is now. Many people have told me that they've gone into an O2 store traded their device in and been able to upgrade without paying. O2 have said I'd need to send the phone off fi...

Resolved! Phone

I was wondering how long after the sim card does the phone come

CRAIG98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing date

Is there a way to push back my billing date for a week?

Ws0000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and Collect refund nightmare

I ordered a new iPhone and it clearly said “click and collect today”. I was asked to pay a deposit and so I paid £375 up front. Three hours into ordering I was told “click and collect today” means from the day the store receives my order from a centr...

Ryan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi how come I’m paying a stupid £50 a month for an iPhone 8 Plus with a tiny amount of data when you can get the newest iPhone out for the same price with more data it’s so not fair I’m gonna leave my contract with yous If I don’t get a better deal !

Cannot create an MMS on Iphone following 13.1.2 update

I have just updated my Iphone SE to 13.1.2 and I am unable to create a new MMS message. The blue box to create a new message does not react when I press it so I cannot select a contact to send a message to. Please note - I do not have IMessage on on ...

Minime7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos