Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

What is the point of having a conversation with an automated response when it doesn’t understand the question? what is the point of phoning when nobody answers the phone? why cant I find on my bill how much I owe to end my contract, and upgrading but...

He by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Replacement Handset??

I am the account holder for an o2 mobile phone that I give to my daughter. Unfortunately she was the victim of a horrible crime and the device has been taken by the police as part of the ongoing investigation. It could be sometime that it could be re...

Resolved! Payment date

I want to change my payment date from 26th to the last day of the month please

Sallyanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Single Bill

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to get a single consolidated bill - rather than two separate bills for airtime and separate device plan? Thanks, Rob

Resolved! Track my order SIM card

Greetings, I would like to track my order: [Removed personal information]. Best regards,

Resolved! Phone

Can I buy more data

Baillie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi when I spoke to someone a while back and added a 3rd line they said I could get a discount I had to tx something to a number to apply it could you tell me what I need to send and to what number please

Rachel85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills

I have not received bills for August or September!

JohnHowie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finding a lost number

Does any one know how to find a number that I called in mid August?