Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text received: dcb association 3890

I received a text about dub association 3890, what is this? It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still being charged for cancelled line

I upgraded my phone, was sent a broken phone. They organised a door step exchange, that was also broken. I ended up doing an additional line in store for a different phone.I cancelled and returned the broken phone, they confirmed it was returned and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data gone after number porting

Hi, this is my first post on the forum, I have only been an O2 customer for a few days. Today my phone number was ported from Virgin mobile to O2 which has been successful but when I log in to My O2 it says I have used up all my data. I am on a tarif...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing my Data with daughter - costly!

I've been looking at sharing my data with my daughter as I gave her my upgrade mobile phone and the fact she loves playing Pokemon Go As I work away Offshore 3 weeks on 3 weeks off I was looking at sharing my 20Gb data, (can't reduce at the moment) w...

Leebroath by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel

Does the O2 travel bolt on apply on a transatlantic cruise

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Torquay Connectivity

There has been no signal all morning today in Torquay. I'm apparently missing important texts while the outage goes on. What's happening, please, and when will it be restored?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Cancel

Hi yesterday I placed an order for another product but chose the wrong product it was a tablet which I dont use instead of the Samsung Book. I called through to cancel the order, which they said would be done. And I would be refunded my initial payme...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overseas phone to UK

I'm travelling to Thailand and taking a basic O2 mobile phone to call home (UK). Phone is locked to O2.What is my cheapest option to allow me to call home. Should I get a special SIM and do I have to unlock my phone from O2? Robert

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I called O2 last week when my phone randomly stopped making and receiving calls. I was told to dial ##002# to turn off voicemail - this worked and now I can make calls. The O2 operator said he would call me back to check it worked but never did. Can ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos