Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Damage display

Hi what i have do when i pay insurance for damage cover?because i have damage cover

Libusa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End contract

Where do i find out how much i need to pay to finish my contract

Lynsey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emojis

I want to stay with O2 but I’ve recently noticed I’m being charged to send large emojis on txt message ; is this right?

Resolved! Bill

Why is my bill never the same? It’s supposed to be £39.95. Per month. I’d like you to look at the bills that you have taken and refund me the outstanding. You have been taking £40+ and my contract is £39.95. It doesn’t add upThanksPaige

Soton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying phone bill

I have a pay monthly contract, what happens when you only pay half of your phone bill? In my case is £40 only paid £20? Thanks!

Resolved! Scam texts

When I received my O2 Bill this month there was a charge for £3.75 plus Vat which I did not recognise. I queried this with O2 and they told me it was for"Voucher Services" from Kalastia Consulting. Obviously I had no knowledge of this Company or thei...

oldmike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call claiming to be from o2 but they knew about my Tarriff

I had a call yesturday from 01613935075, saying they are from o2 without any prompting from me they told me what my monthly tarriff / allowances are. It just seemed very fishy as i had my doubts the call was actually o2. They then tried to sell my a ...

xtruss by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fixed ip data sim

i have a pay monthly data account with 02. The sim i have is inserted into a d-link wireless router for my internet access. the problem i have is that the public ip associated to the data sim is Dynamic (ie it keeps changing) does anyone know if 02 p...

bwly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

How do I set up a direct debit for my sim only contract? I don’t want to pay manually every month and would much rather they automatically take the money out of my account .

Emmt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Up grade on line

Can I still get my friends and family discount if I upgrade on line?

Julie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos