Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone bill

Why has my phones been cut off when I paid my airtime balance

Kaitlin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

wahoo london ltd

hi, i was looking at my bill for this month and notice there was a charge in ‘things you’ve brought session’ and it’s for wahoo london - (wapzin scam) that i haven’t used or seen before. i have checked all my bills and i have been charged for the las...

lucy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

hi could someone phone me re an upgrade

BOKU payment limits exceeded

HiI notice o2 have a monthly limit of £240 boku. I admittedly didn’t realise my spending and realise they let me exceed this to £400 (£350 in calendar month) in a billing period. Does anyone have experience or this or explain how this works?

Resolved! Sms scam Latevia Ltd???

I have had these charges on my phone bill since april 2017! I had no idea until i checked a rather large bill i got one month.. O2 said they stopped it so they could no longer claim but they still are .. £4.50 a week to be exact! Has anyone else had ...

SM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signing up for O2 open

I don’t have a work email address, as does anybody where I work, how else should I sign up?

Lewis2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tablet order

Hi I ordered a huawei tablet from 02, I have received an email saying that the order has been received and the item will be with you before you know it. I also received an email with the credit agreement and that's it I have not received anything els...

Syb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a problem messages not sending?

janeyhud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Charge

Hi, please can you explain why my tariff is £10 more than I expected? There is no breakdown of what this includes. Thank you

BelC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos