Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost mobile - request last known location

My wife has recently lost her mobile phone. Does anyone know if it is possible to request from O2 the phones last known location? Even if it was just the cell tower it was connected to? I realise there are plenty of apps out there but by the time the...

We5t by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Phone Contract Ends This Year What Do I Do When It Ends

hello so i have a 24 month contract on my iphone 6 the contract ends this august and i’m not very tech savvy so i was wandering what happens when the contract ends i really like the GBs and unlimited calls and texts so i’d love to keep what i have bu...

Resolved! Ending contract early

I want to pay off early but cannot get through on 202,having tried for two days. Went online, spent twenty minutes chatting security etc and lost connection. O2 is hopeless.

Resolved! Whats the deal with upgrading on O2 refresh in 2020?

So I am curious about moving onto O2 refresh. I have seen that O2 have essentially killed yearly upgrade. So my question is, whats the deal when you want to upgrade now? Is there any point in refresh (sounds like it'll be more expensive as a result)....

sof006 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add to plan accessories

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE When I was with EE, I was able to add a Google Home and a Samsung Smartwatch to my contract plan which made it easy for me to pay out for both as it just bumps your contract price up by a small amount for 12 months until it's ...

Resolved! Using my phone abroad

I was lied to that i cannot use my minutes and data on a holiday in Martinique and i have to buy a bolt on for international use , which charges me £4.99 for a single text which i receive. Martinique is part of the EU. Because its French territory an...

Yana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open / Link to another account

Hello,We have two O2 accounts in our household and i wanted to apply my company (non o2) o2 open discount to my wifes pay monthly mobile.However i have linked o2 open to my account and unable to apply the discount to my wifes account (when i try to d...

ferrariwa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Kingston upon Hull

Happy New Year 2020!Is there any information when the 5G will be available at Kingston upon Hull (HU)?Soon my contract ends, would like to make the right decision...:))))

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plan showing incorrectly

My plan comes with 60gb of data but since registering for this 02 account it's only showing as 30gb?

Ben5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos